Sometimes, iCloud seems to take forever. Even outside of
Youth Ministry Tracker MinHub, when we use Pages or Keynote, iCloud just seems to get stuck. It’s even more annoying that there isn’t a “Sync” button or something to tell the app to go look for newer versions of files or data in the cloud.
This is an odd workaround trick for getting iCloud unstuck. It doesn’t always works, but most of the time it seems to get things going again.
- Open up the Calendar app on your device.
- Tap on the “Calendars” button in the center at the bottom.
- Drag this list down in the standard pull-to-refresh fashion.
- Wait for the spinning wheel to finish.
- Hope & pray that it worked.
Again, it doesn’t work 100% of the time. Sometimes just resetting the device will help as well. But it’s the go to trick that we try when we want to tell iCloud to get the data flowing again.