We added a bunch of new features in version 1.2.0 to assist with taking attendance, processing attendance and reporting attendance. We took your input and built some powerful little features to help all of us.
- Filter students by grade, gender, school, or group by tapping the funnel.
- Search for students by name by tapping the magnifying glass.
- Export lists of students for events or for groups in CSV (for excel, numbers, or other databases) or in PDF via email.
- Select which fields to include in the report.
- Save report types to utilize over and over.
- After taking attendance, the event screen shows gender breakdown, grade breakdown, and school breakdown.
- Tap the center of the grade breakdown to switch between percentages and counts.
- Tap the eye symbol to quick view the students that were marked as present without having to go to the Edit Attendance screen.